Shreveport Residents Can Trust SERVPRO to Handle their Flood Damage with Care
SERVPRO Offers Prompt, Effective Flood Damage Clean Up to Address Fallout from Shreveport Storms
Many evacuees of recent hurricane Ida have taken shelter and found a safe haven in the Shreveport area. However, seasonal storms are always unpredictable, and time only tells what may happen in terms of flooding in the region in the future. Whenever a storm brings washouts, damage to homes from debris, and raging floodwaters, SERVPRO is there to help with fast-acting teams on the ground. Should you need flood cleanup and restoration, we are there within hours to get started. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
Understanding the full scope of flood damage in Shreveport is half the battle. We make your property a priority, with our crew chief and project manager taking the time to assess all aspects of your property before we begin. Even a few inches of standing water can lead to immense damage if not addressed using the proper precautions and protocols.
Skilled Flood Damage Restoration When You Need It
Flooding situations call for prompt extraction, which is where our recovery specialists begin after assessment. SERVPRO is the team to call, with proven methods that include:
- With our skilled water removal services, our technicians use various tools and devices to help us achieve our goals – this includes truck-mount extractors, submersible pumps, and more.
- Sump pumps working off the trailer generators within our Green Fleet, as needed depending on power outages in the area.
- Controlled demolition to gut areas where materials are entirely saturated with potentially toxic floodwaters, including contents.
- Removal of all silt, debris, and mud to facilitate restoration efforts.
- Reconstruction cleanup, detailed cleaning, and sanitizing with the help of powerful antimicrobials and deodorants.
Flooding may bring stress and worry, but the team at SERVPRO of South Shreveport is there to help you ensure your property gets back to pre-flood damage condition. Contact us 24/7 by calling (318) 865-4655.