Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
While fires can be traumatic and stressful for homeowners and business owners alike, contending with the effects is not as simple as repairing structural damage that can result. In many ways, some of the worst effects of a fire disaster occur after the flames have gotten extinguished. Our professionals can quickly determine the type of fire and the full spread of the damage to employ the industry-leading equipment towards a prompt recovery of your home or business.
The certified technicians can utilize a large inventory of equipment to grapple with unwanted pungent odors after the flames are out of memory. The malodours often remain long after, unless professional elimination of the smoky smells is eliminated.
Advanced Equipment used in Shreveport
• ozone machines can only be used in special circumstances, no pets, plants, or persons allowed during the treatment
• hydroxyl generators are safe and efficiently pair with airborne particulates and neutralize them
• ULV ultra-light volume foggers can mist large volumes of indoor rooms to follow the smoke patterns to all cracks and crevices
From Wild Oak to Keithville, fires can occur from many sources. From debris removal to deodorization and cleanup, our IICRC-Certified Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians have the training to help your property through every facet of recovery. Ridding a home of charred building elements and fixtures is not the total story. Our goal is to make our customers in Shreveport feel, "Like it never even happened." We are your neighbors, close by and ready to help.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (318) 865-4655
Why Choose SERVPRO of South Shreveport?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When your Shreveport home or business experiences fire or smoke damage, you need professional help quickly. SERVPRO of South Shreveport is dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce the cost of restoration.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of South Shreveport is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Shreveport community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair