How Will I Know Which Water Restoration Firm Is Best for My Shreveport Business Needs?
SERVPRO Is a Community Leader Among Water Restoration Companies, Prepared with the Trained Crews and Equipment Inventory to Manage Commercial Losses of Any Size in Shreveport
When you suffer a water loss as a Shreveport business owner, the impact amplifies as your employees, customers, and the community absorb the consequences. At a stressful time, you feel the pressure of many others who rely on you to make the right choice when selecting from a list of water restorers.
What Should I Look for in a When Comparing Companies?
Focus on training, equipment, experience, response time, and scalability when deciding among Shreveport water restoration companies. Things to consider include:
• Is the company’s workforce trained through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the international standards-setting organization?
• Has the company invested insufficient inventories of state-of-the-art water extraction and drying equipment, and the tools to locate trapped water that migrated from the initial loss site?
• Do the company’s management team and crew members have significant experience in commercial losses, including creative and sustainable ways to permit at least partial operations during restoration efforts?
• How quickly can the company arrive with experienced project managers, technicians, and equipment to begin assessment, planning, and emergency services?
• Can the company mobilize resources with affiliated restoration firms to increase the number of work crews and the quantities of specialized equipment in the event of a catastrophic and more extensive loss than typical?
Is Preplanning for Commercial Disasters Available and Recommended?
SERVPRO urges commercial customers to reach out long before water restoration is needed to develop a collaborative plan that permits our crews to hit the ground running in reaction to a water loss event. Our Emergency READY Profile and Plan (ERP) enables us to gain a critical understanding of your layout and operations, ensuring our response is individualized and swift.
SERVPRO of South Shreveport is prepared to help commercial customers of any size with water restoration concerns before a crisis and after the worst occurs. Call us at (318) 865-4655 to explore how we can work together.